These semi-handmade reindeer aprons are perfect for cookie decorating parties, holiday gifts, and all of your holiday baking at home.
Kitchen Tips and Ideas
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas craftsHandmadeKitchen Tips and Ideas
These freezer hacks and tips will have you better prepared for meal planning and throwing out less fresh herbs and produce.
Do the 7-Day switch up challenge to compare Viva paper towels with your current brand.
Ever thought about cooking with bacon grease, storing it, or wondering how to clean it off the stove? These tips are all you need.
- CelebrateCinco De MayoEat & DrinkHandmadeKitchen Tips and IdeasPaper Crafts
This sombrero paper hat craft will keep the flies off your guacamole and salsa during your Cinco de Mayo party.
- Eat & DrinkHandmadeHandmade GiftsKids in the kitchenKitchen Tips and IdeasPaper Crafts
Make a family recipe book of your favorite meals that can be passed down through generations with this easy tutorial.
- Breakfast and BrunchEat & DrinkKitchen Tips and Ideas
Is First Street from Smart and Final a good brand? I’m doing a price comparison for products and sharing an easy breakfast bagel recipe.
Did you plant fresh herbs and need to prepare for winter? Or, did you buy fresh herbs from the store and can’t use them all? Here is how to freeze them.
As we near the end of 2013, I thought I’d do a round-up of some of the more popular recipes on my…
- CelebrateChristmasChristmas RecipesEat & DrinkKitchen Tips and IdeasThanksgivingThanksgiving RecipesThe Abode
Kitchen essential tools for roasting the perfect turkey for the holidays.