If you are looking for the perfect hostess, teacher, or housewarming gift, then you (and the recipient) will love receiving herbs in beautiful vessels. Click through for all the details.
- CelebrateGarden PartyGardeningHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe Abode
- CelebrateEarth DayFree PrintablesGarden PartyGardeningHandmadeHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyMother's DayThe Abode
These printable vintage-inspired seed packets are the perfect gift for wedding favors, Mother’s Day, teacher gifts, garden parties, a house warming, or baby shower.
- DIY For The HomeHandmadeHandmade GiftsHousewarming PartyThe AbodeWood Crafts
This hand-painted wood utensil caddy is perfect for storing everything you need for outdoor entertaining in your backyard this summer.
- CelebrateChristmasEat & DrinkHousewarming PartyKitchen Tips and IdeasSlow Cooker
Looking for a practical gift idea this holiday season?
This gift idea inspired by Cooking Light magazine is perfect for siblings, best friends and parents. It also makes a great house warming gift. If you are feeling extra generous this holiday season, give it to a low income family who could use a little extra holiday cheer.
I don't know about you, but I love using my slow cooker over the winter months. I love the smell of hot food wafting through the house, plus I don't have to prepare a last-minute meal, and we can enjoy hot comfort food as a family because it's ready when we are.
- CelebrateDessertsEat & DrinkGreat Outdoors PartyHousewarming PartyNational S'mores Day
When we moved into a new home a few years ago, one of the neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves and brought with…
Have I told you our big news? No! WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! And in honor of such an occasion I made a little…