- Puff pastry shells
- 2/3 pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 2 tbs confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- fresh fruits – kiwi fruit, raspberries, strawberries
- assorted toppings – coconut, sprinkles, melted & shaved chocolate, spearmint leaves (candy).
How to make:
Bake the puff pastry shells according to the directions on the package. Set aside to cool.
Combine the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar in a bowl until creamy.
Combine the whipping cream and caster sugar in a bowl and mix with an electric beater until thickened.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon mixture into puff pastry shells. Top with fresh fruit and assorted toppings.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.