These salmon pesto and cream cheese pastries are perfect for holiday parties, a romantic dinner for two, book club, or lunch with the ladies.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
I absolutely love the holiday season. The celebrating with friends and family, the food, and most importantly, everyone is together. No matter how busy you are throughout the year, the holiday always brings those you love back together again.
I’ve put together a quick and easy seafood recipe that is perfect for entertaining at home with your loved ones this holiday season.
How To Make Salmon Pesto Cream Cheese Pastries
- 1 box (2 pieces) Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garden Pesto
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 tbs fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tbs fresh dill
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs capers
- Prepare and cook the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garden Pesto according to the package directions.
- While cooking thaw your puff pastry and soften your cream cheese.
- Once thawed, cut your puff pastry into eight equal pieces. Use a fork to score the pastry.
- When your salmon is cooked, set it aside out of the oven, leaving it wrapped in the paper, and then reduce the temperature to 400F. Once ready, pop your puff pastry into the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the puff pastry is cooking, combine the cream cheese with 1/2 tbs of fresh dill and the lemon juice, and prepare your other toppings if you haven't done that yet.
- Allow the puff pastry to cool a little before spreading the cream cheese mixture on top, and then add the salmon, capers, dill, chives, and lemon zest.
Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Salmon with Garden Pesto is richly satisfying with Parmesan cheese, basil, almonds, and a touch of garlic. It has no preservatives and has all-natural ingredients. It also comes with its own parchment paper baking pouch and goes from freezer to table in under 25-minutes.
Pin this post for later: