The kids are going to love having their own horse races with this quick and easy pool noodle horse craft that takes under 30-minutes to make.
- HandmadeHomesteadKids SpacesPretend playTrash to Treasure
DIY Pretend Play Puppet Theater and Play Stand
If your kids love pretend play and putting on puppet shows create a DIY puppet theater at home with these tips.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPretend playSuperhero Party
Disney Super Buddies Movie Night with Kids and Dogs
Your kids and pets will love these handmade fleece superhero capes and movie watching snacks for a Disney Super Buddies movie night.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsEat & DrinkFather's DayHandmadeIce-creamPretend playStorytime Activities
Father’s Day Fun Inspired by the Book Because I’m Your Dad
Have fun with the kids on Father’s Day with activities and homemade ice-cream inspired by the book Because I’m Your Dad.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePretend playSuperhero PartyValentine's DayWood Crafts
Super Hero Stick Puppets
These popsicle stick superhero puppets are a great summer craft project for kids.
A handmade Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer sock puppet will bring your Christmas stories to life this holiday season.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePirates and PrincessesPretend playStorytime Activities
Pinkalicious Party Ideas Including Crafts and Printables
Get creative for your Pinkalicious party with these magical and fun crafts, activities, and printables that are Pinkalicious-approved!
This cardboard red barn DIY puppet theatre will provide hours of fun for the kids to put on puppet shows for their family and friends.
- CelebrateCraft KitsFeltHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadePretend play
Homemade Finger Puppet Monsters for a Puppet Show
These finger puppet monsters made out of felt, yarn, pom poms, and googly eyes are fun for kids of all ages. Put on a monster puppet show.