The kids are going to love having their own horse races with this quick and easy pool noodle horse craft that takes under 30-minutes to make.
- HandmadeHomesteadKids SpacesPretend playTrash to Treasure
If your kids love pretend play and putting on puppet shows create a DIY puppet theater at home with these tips.
- CelebrateCostumesDisneyDisney CraftsDisney RecipesEat & DrinkHandmadeKids Snacks and LunchesMovie Night FunPretend playSuperhero Party
Your kids and pets will love these handmade fleece superhero capes and movie watching snacks for a Disney Super Buddies movie night.
- Cardboard Box CraftCelebrateDisneyDisney CraftsEat & DrinkFather's DayHandmadeIce-creamPretend playStorytime Activities
Have fun with the kids on Father’s Day with activities and homemade ice-cream inspired by the book Because I’m Your Dad.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsHandmadePretend playSuperhero PartyValentine's DayWood Crafts
These popsicle stick superhero puppets are a great summer craft project for kids.
A handmade Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer sock puppet will bring your Christmas stories to life this holiday season.
- CelebrateCrafts for KidsFree PrintablesHandmadePirates and PrincessesPretend playStorytime Activities
Get creative for your Pinkalicious party with these magical and fun crafts, activities, and printables that are Pinkalicious-approved!
This cardboard red barn DIY puppet theatre will provide hours of fun for the kids to put on puppet shows for their family and friends.
- CelebrateCraft KitsFeltHalloweenHalloween craftsHandmadePretend play
These finger puppet monsters made out of felt, yarn, pom poms, and googly eyes are fun for kids of all ages. Put on a monster puppet show.