Have you tried the Halloween Orange 'S'Cream TruMoo?
If you haven't, go buy it.
And if you are from down under, it tastes like Jaffas. Oh how I miss those little red balls of yumminess.
So now I've hidden it in the back of the refrigerator so I don't have to share ... okay so I may have bought the original chocolate TruMoo for the kids, but that may have been to throw them off the scent of mine.
But, with a little of mine I made these:
I was planning on making a Halloween themed dirt in a cup with layers of orange and chocolate pudding, but then I saw these adorable little cupcake monster toppers at Walmart and couldn't resist.
All you need to make these is:
- 2 cups Orange 'S'Cream TruMoo
- 1 pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Googly eyes (large)
Combine the TruMoo and pudding mix according to the directions on the pudding packet. Refrigerate until set. Spoon the mixture into small tumblers. Very gently, place an eye along the glass like this:
Top with crushed Oreo's and the little monster cupcake topper.
Note: This makes 2-4 pudding monsters, depending on the size of the cup used.
Can’t get enough of TruMoo? Follow TruMoo on Pinterest for more delicious recipes and enter the Facebook contest for a chance to win weekly cash prizes through October 31! You can also enter the TruMoo Sweepstakes for a chance to win a family trip for four!
- TruMoo Chocolate Milk has been formulated to contain nutritional benefits for your family and contains no high fructose corn syrup without sacrificing taste. TruMoo also provides 8 essential nutrients that kids need for critical development stages—making it a nutritiously delicious win-win for moms and kids.
- TruMoo is fresh from your trusted dairy and does not contain artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup.
- One 8-ounce serving of TruMoo provides as much calcium as 5 cups of broccoli and as much potassium as a small banana.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.