Did you know that October is National Pizza Month?
It is, and I'm sharing 20 delicious ways you can celebrate.
Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Mostly just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. Fine, it was pizza. I ate a pizza! ~ quote, unknown.
Pizza nights should be more of a thing. Don't you agree? So here are some creative ways you can have your pizza and eat it too.
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders - via Averie Cooks
- Puff Pastry Pizza Rolls - by me
- Berry Brownie Pizza - via Wife Mama Foodie
- Pizza Waffles - via Babble
- Bread Bowl Pizza Dip - via Wine & Glue
- Pizza Torte - via Spring Lane
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza - via Recipe Diaries
- Pepperoni Pizza Twists - via Mom On Time Out
- Supreme Breakfast Pizza - via The Crumby Kitchen
- Pizza bombs - via Sizzling Eats
- Focaccia Pizza with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese - by me
- Rainbow Cauliflower Crust Pizza - via Gimme Delicious Food
- Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos - via The Food Girl
- Watermelon Pizza - via Choosing Chia
- Garlic Pizza Pull-Apart Bread - via Cafe Delites
- Mac & Cheese Pizza Style - via Spring Lane
- Healthy Bell Pepper Pizzas - via Veggie Balance
- Pizza Hand Pies - via Everyday Made Fresh
- Pizza Toast - via The Baker Mama
- Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs - via Spend With Pennies
They all look and sound so delicious!
Want to have a build-your-own pizza night at home with family and friends? I have a few tips here. And don't forget to check out the honey chipotle chicken pizza I posted about last week, it's delicious.
And, if you are looking for a delicious store-bought pizza to try, Tandoor Chef recently sent me coupons to try their line of frozen Naan Pizza. - my favorite is the Cilantro Pesto. Throughout October they are hosting the Tandoor Chef’s Naan Better Pizza Contest where you can submit your original pizza recipe using Tandoor Chef’s signature Naan Bread. There are three prizes with the first prize being $1000 cash and a year of Tandoor Chef Naan Pizza. You can find more details on Tandoor Chef’s Facebook page.
Pin this post for later: