Looking for some fun St. Patrick’s Day food for kids? We are showing you how to make this leprechaun lunch and have other great ideas too.
How to make a leprechaun lunch
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 2 Spinach Tortillas
- Mexican cheese blend (grated)
- 1 Fruit Roll-Up
- Candy Eyes
- Put the flour tortillas on top of each other, and using a small round dish as a guide cut them into a circle.
- Freehand cutting the spinach tortillas into a hat shape.
- Place one of each (flour and spinach tortillas) in a panini press (or on an oven tray or pan depending on how you normally cook them). Top with the cheese and place the second flour and spinach tortillas over the top. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Place the round tortilla on the plate first, then add the spinach tortilla so it slightly overlaps.
- Shave carrot to make the beard, and then cut strips of Roll-Ups for the hat and mouth. Add the candy eyes.
More St. Patrick’s Day food for kids
- Gluten-free St. Patrick’s Day lunch for kids
- Shamrock grilled-cheese sandwiches
- St. Patrick’s Day lunchbox for kids
- Rainbow shamrock fairy bread treats
- More fun St. Patrick’s Day food and drink ideas for kids
- Pot of gold party treats for kids
Happy St. Patrick’s Day