Want to win these fabulous Good Cook Nonstick Knives?
I’ve been using this set for about a month and they are fabulous. I threw nearly all of my other knives away. I’m not kidding. My favorite is the red one, I’ve been using it for just about everything. I love the yellow bread knife too.
- Nonstick Utility Knife, 5” blade – Retail: $15.69
- Nonstick Bread Knife, 7” blade – Retail: $29.99
- Nonstick Sandwich Knife, 5” blade – Retail: $19.99
- Nonstick Chef Knife, 5” blade – Retail: $24.49
- Nonstick Santoku Knife, 5” blade – Retail:
- Nonstick Paring Knife, 4” blade – Retail: $14.99
nonstick-coated knives come in inviting colors for ready access—the bright
coding signals that purple is for sandwiches, green is for paring, etc. The serrated
blades are crafted from high-carbon steel, which stays sharp through regular
use. The nonstick coating prevents crumbs from sticking. Each knife
includes a safety sheath to help protect the blade and allow for safe storage.
The soft-grip, ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the hand and provides
better control when slicing and when hands are wet.
Simply follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
Disclosure: As a Good Cook Kitchen Expert I receive compensation and/or Good Cook product to facilitate reviews and giveaways