If you are looking for fun family movie night activities to do with the kids, then check out these activities, printables, fun food, and crafts.
Whether you are looking for boredom busters for kids, summer or spring break activities, rainy day indoor fun, or you’re just stuck at home you need these.
Pick your favorite family movie and make an entire day of fun around it.
- Make fun treats together as a family
- Do a craft project together
- Print out free printables that will keep the kids busy cutting, coloring, and pasting for hours
- Read the books together that inspired the movie you are going to watch
Grab a copy of The Lorax movie along with the book, then make some of these fun projects for a whole day of fun.
- Dr. Seuss The Lorax Handmade Shirts and Treats (including free printable t-shirt transfer)
- The Lorax Movie Night Party Table
- Dr. Seuss Photo Props
- Truffula Tree Watercolor Art
The Wizard of Oz
The Wizard of Oz is a classic movie that every family should watch together. This would make another fun day full of activities when you grab the book, the movies, and make these fun projects.
Who doesn’t love Paddington? That bear just pulls at the heartstrings. Grab your favorite Paddington books and go on an adventure with the Paddington movies, and don’t forget these fun craft projects and printables too.
- Orange Marmalade Stacked Mini Cakes (with printable toppers)
- Paddington Movie Night Party Treats and Activities
- Handmade Paddington Build-a-Bear Outfit
- Free Printable Paddington Activity and Coloring Pages
You could have an entire movie-watching day just with the movies alone. But, let’s make it fun with these activities too.
- Knit Dru and Gru Scarves (this is a great beginner knitting project to teach the kids)
- An Ice-cream Topping Bar and Pool Party
- Purple Evil Minion Slushies
- Minion Push-up Party Cakes
- Despicable Me Free Printable Tattoos
- Despicable Me Movie Party Treats
- Dress Up Like Agnes
Go back in time with the Early Man movie and enjoy these fun treats and free printable activity pages that will keep the kids busy for hours.
The Little Mermaid
Let’s go under the sea and spend a day with our favorite mermaid, Ariel. Grab your favorite Ariel books, movies, and make these fun treats together.
- Mermaid Munch Snack Mix
- Mermaid Tail Fairy Bread
- Little Mermaid Party Treats
- Paint Your Own Mermaid Shoes
How To Train Your Dragon
Settle in for a How To Train Your Dragon movie marathon with these fun crafts and treats.
- How To Train Your Dragon Sparkle Slime
- Dragon DIY Mini Pull-string Pinatas (filled with your favorite candy and movie-watching treats
- Brownies with Candy Flames
The LEGO Movie
If you’ve got a LEGO lover in your house then you are going to love these fun LEGO-themed treats and crafts perfect for a LEGO movie day.
- Handmade LEGO Movie 2 UltraKatty Pillow – make an UltraKitty one too.
- Mini LEGO Marble Maze
- Build a LEGO Race Track
- DIY LEGO Terrariums
- LEGO Cheese and Crackers
- Handmade LEGO Friendship Bracelets
You know you need a double feature of Finding Nemo and Finding Dory. Kids love these movies and there are so many fun activities you can do for a day filled with under-the-sea fun.
- Free Printable Recipe Cards, Activities, and Party Kit
- Shark Bait Free Printable Snack Tubs
- Mandarin Fish Treats
- Movie Night Snacks with Goldfish
Go on a movie marathon journey with Dracula and his monster friends. Don’t forget some fun treats and activities too.
Please pin this post for later: